Summit Historical Society Refund Policy
● All sales of merchandise are final. Merchandise is items such as books, CDs, DVDs, etc.
● Refunds may be given for tickets to a Summit Historical Society (SHS) event that is cancelled by SHS. However, the donor may choose to convert the ticket amount into a donation to the Society.
● In the event SHS cancels an event due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, it is the option of the Society to refund or honor the ticket for a rescheduled event. In the event SHS offers a refund, the donor may choose to convert the ticket into a donation to the Society.
● Reservations cancelled within 48 hours are nonrefundable.
● For requests concerning rescheduling a reservation or refunds of donations, please contact the SHS office. 970-468-2207