Make a Donation
Your Support Makes a Difference
There Are Many Ways To Give
Want to find an effortless way to give? You can donate your money directly to us.
No matter how much you decide to give, every donation counts. Your contributions go toward the preservation, collection, and historical education of Summit County, Colorado.
Click on the button below to donate your money to the Summit Historical Society.
Support the Summit Historical Society with an online ColoradoGives donation to keep Summit County, Colorado history alive! ColoradoGives.org is our year-round, online giving website. It features the missions, programs, and finances of more than 2,500 Colorado nonprofits. This includes the Summit Historical Society. Support us monthly or once per year on ColoradoGives Day.
To enroll in the City Market Community Rewards Program:
- First, visit City Market Rewards.
- Then, Sign In or Create an Account to Enroll.
- If you are not enrolled, click “Enroll Now”. After enrolling, complete the information.
- Type in the charity of choice, “Summit Historical Society”.
- Lastly, click on the “Enroll” button.
To enroll in Amazon Smile:
- First, go to smile.amazon.com
- On your first visit, you’re prompted to select a charitable organization from our list of eligible organizations.
- Then, choose Summit Historical Society, Dillon CO.
- Lastly, visit Smile.Amazon.com every time you purchase from Amazon – ordering through the regular Amazon.com will not benefit the SHS
There Are Still Many Ways To Give
Mail a Check
Mail a check to Summit Historical Society, PO Box 143, Dillon, CO 80435
Stocks, Bonds and Planned Giving
We accept stocks and bonds into our Fidelity investment fund. Bonds or planned giving will benefit our endowment account. This ensures our future. We also accept bequests, charitable remainders, trusts and other planned giving options of your choice. Please contact the office to inquire.
Since its inception in 1966, the Summit Historical Society has been the proud keeper of historic sites. We also keep over 5,000 three-dimensional and archival artifacts that tell the historical stories of Summit County, then and now. This collection includes clothing, photographs, architectural drawings, manuscripts, personal papers and business/industrial papers. It also includes documents, advertising, locally published newspapers, scrapbooks, bound volumes, and slides. Our objects date back to the mid 19th century to the present with Summit County provenance.
If you are interested in donating items to the museum, please contact Summit Historical Society Office.