Collections Care and Documentation Workshop for Museum Professionals and Volunteers
Nov 1, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm| Free
Summit Historical Society is offering a free workshop on collection care and documentation for archival and artifact materials, instructed by Peggy Schaller, Owner of Collections Research for Museums.
Topics include :
- Documentation: Mission, Policies and Procedure
- Basic forms for Easy Implementation
- Collecting the history and story of an artifact
- Supplies and Sources and ways to save money
- Handling and Labeling – latest and greatest
- Protecting Local history – security, pests, and environment
Colorado Mountain College, Breckenridge Campus
Admission is free & includes lunch
Call 970-468-2207 to register.
Register by October 29; space is limited.
This program is made possible by a generous grant from The Summit Foundation.