Colorado Gives Day!
Support the Summit Historical Society with a donation on December 4, 2018
Support the Summit Historical Society with an online Colorado Gives donation and keep Summit County, Colorado history alive!
Historical Society Member, Jean Adams stated, “It is so easy to donate to my favorite charities through Colorado Gives Day. No checks, envelopes, or stamps! I like to travel so wherever I am at the time, I can take a few minutes and do all my “end of the year” donations. In addition to a single gift I can also arrange for an amount to be automatically withdrawn each month. Even though Summit Historical Society celebrates the past, Colorado Gives Day is one modern convenience that I would recommend to everyone.”
Your generous donations will provide funding for the following:
- New period desks for the 1883 Dillon schoolhouse
- Improvements to the Myers Cabin
- Landscaping outside the schoolhouse and cabins
- Improved signage for the Rice Barn and schoolhouse
- Painting of historical buildings
- Programming to tell the story of Summit County history